Sunday, June 18, 2006

Welcome


I have had the funniest experiences in my life in buses. Yes, the ubiquitous yellow and black buses that are positively a nightmare for anyone who has a nice car, a jalopy, come to think of it even for the very passengers and pedestrians.

I went to school at LASU and this was an hour bus ride from my house and 2 hours back. For the whole of my 1st year, I had 7 o’clock lectures every week day and so I formed the habit of waking up early and getting out by 6 a.m. In the beginning, it was an adventure because prior to that time, I had never had cause to go so far on my own. My world rotated around my home and once a week, I went with my parents to worship about 40 minutes away from the house.

I will be speaking about my adventures in the yellow and black buses shortly, because so much stuff goes on in there that really should be documented.I was thinking about a TV series at some time, but that was just a thought, not one that I could be bothered with trying to execute. Also, spending 3 hours a day for 5 days every week for about 3 years ( I got dropped off when they saw that my suffering had become plenty) has to be talked about.

Well, welcome to my site, this is my first post and as I am a newbie at this, please give me a few days to take off properly!

1 comment:

  1. You have a fantastic blog, In my head.....
    Way to go girl. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

people expressed their opinion