Sunday, June 18, 2006

My 1st Meme


My 1st Meme

I have discovered memes. They are a great and easy way to get to know people. You can tell a lot about a person by reading between the lines and also by seeing what a person's views are.

This one asks that you stipulate your favourite:

1. person: My daughter, Miss B. Followed closely by my mother. (I just had to be an oliver twist with this one, can't give just one answer)
2. movie: Splash ( Tom Hanks and Daryl Hannah), because it was about love. I have always figured that love had to be unconditional. Theirs was.

3. book : Really cannot say. I READ!! I mean what category? I have one for any you want to mention.
4. pastime: Reading
5. season: Harmattan or rain is all we've got. I will swing with the former despite the cracked lips.
6. tv show: I don't do TV anymore. I have too much taking up my time and some things had to go.
7. color: Blue, blue, glorious blue!
8. item of clothing: My green A-line corduroy skirt. I always feel feminine when I wear it.
9. childhood memory: Christmas
10. food: don't have any, just make sure the food is well cooked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

people expressed their opinion